Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Why I've been such a terrible blogger lately

Oy.

It has been MONTHS since I have blogged consistently and I feel like I owe you all a little explination.

 
This little tater tot has had me worn out to the max!!!

Yes, Michael and I are expecting our first baby in April of 2012!

I am 13 weeks today (which means yes, I was pregnant when I wrote this blog and didn't even know it!)

I am finally starting to feel like my normal self and hopefully regular blogging (and cooking, my poor husband!) will commence shortly!

We feel so blessed to be the parents of this little peanut and couldn't be more excited for the future! For now, I am focusing on eating healthy, and giving this little baby everything it needs from momma!

This is how we announced it on our facebook page:

Yes, I did mess up when making the shirt, I wrote "2011"instead of "2012" oops!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Such wonderful news. Congratulations!!! I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

    Mary @ Homemade Dutch Apple Pie

    ReplyDelete