Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Rosemary Roasted Potatoes



One of my husband's favorite side dishes is roasted potatoes. I don't make them very often, but it's a real treat when I do. Come to think of it, I don't know why I don't make them very often, they are so easy and SO good!

These potatoes are the perfect side dish for fall!  They warm you to your core, are full of robust flavors and fill the house with the best aroma! We will definitely be making these again soon!


Roasted Potatoes:

8-10 small red potatoes (or golden would be good)
2 Tbps Olive Oil
1.5 tsp chopped Rosemary
3/4 tsp garlic powder

Salt and Pepper to taste

Preheat over to 400.

Cut potatoes into eighths. Or Sixths. The smaller they are the quicker they cook. Put potatoes in a large bow. Add Olive Oil, Rosemary, garlic powder and salt and pepper. mix thoroughly until well combined.


Lay potatoes flat on a lightly oiled cookie sheet. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and stir. Bake for 15-20 more minutes, or until browned.

We had ours with Steak (for the hubby) and Salad for me (still having my animal protein aversion). It's the perfect side for any meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment