Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Menu Plan September 6th - 12th

Mike and I at Pike Place Market this weekend
Ahhh, there is nothing quite like a 3 day holiday weekend! Mike and I had a wonderful weekend with friends and family. We visited with my best friend who just got out of surgery on Friday evening, went to Pike Place Market (a blog about that coming soon!) on Saturday with some dear friends, church and an evening with my parents on Sunday (we had them over for dinner, I made pot roast! Recipe coming this week!) and then did some shopping and had dinner with dear friends on Monday.

We really are so blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives! This week is a little crazy as I will be celebrating my best friend’s birthday this weekend and Mike will be at a Bachelor party all weekend. So we will be working to make sure we have everything packed and ready for that.


Monday:
Breakfast: Green Protein Smoothie
Lunch: Leftovers (for Mike) / Chicken Salad (for me!)
Dinner: Dinner at a Friend’s – Steak, grilled veggies and spinach salad

Tuesday:
Breakfast: Green Protein Smoothie
Lunch: Leftovers (for Mike) / Chicken Salad (for me!)
Dinner: Chicken Stir-fry w/rice and salad

Wednesday:
Breakfast: Green Protein Smoothie
Lunch: Leftovers (for Mike) / Chicken Salad (for me!)
Dinner: Oven Omelets with homemade morning potatoes
Thursday:
Breakfast: Green Protein Smoothie
Lunch: Leftovers (for Mike) / Chicken Salad (for me!)
Dinner: Sesame Chicken w/rice and Swiss Chard

Friday:
Breakfast: Green Protein Smoothie
Lunch: Leftovers (for Mike) / Office Lunch (on Friday's our boss buys us lunch!)
Dinner: Mike will be gone, so I will do something easy for just me, probably a dinner salad!

Saturday:
Gone

Sunday:
Gone

No comments:

Post a Comment